Customer Info and Sales form
JDM allows you to keep track of customers. You may enter :
1. Contact information including billing and shipping address
2. Customer type categories can be created for your customers. For example: Home Party, Craft Fair, JCK Show, New England, etc. You will be able to sort and filter by these categories on customer and sales reports.
3. Pricing: the price the customer receives on the Invoice – wholesale, direct, or retail.
4. Sales: Sales that have been entered on an Invoice.
Customer Quicklist Form
You can view all your customers on one form in the Customer Quicklist.
- Filter on one Customer using the Filter By Customer drop-down box
- Sort on columns
- View sales
- Click on View/Edit Selected Customer(s) to open the Customer Info and Sales detail form
- Print the list as it is filter and/or sorted