We love sharing tips that will help you become a successful jewelry designer and make more sales!
Being in the jewelry designer software business for many years I have had the pleasure of meeting many talented and master jewelry designers. At Rio Grande’s annual Catalog in Motion trade show (which sadly is not held any more) many customers returned each year to take their great jewelry making workshops. As they learned how to use different tools and techniques they were so excited to show off their new skills and improved designs. And, of course, they would share how much the Jewelry Designer Manager software program was helping them with their jewelry business!
Many of these master artists have interactive online classes on Craftsy and I encourage you to take a look. Some of my favorites include:
- Foundations in Silversmithing by Mark Nelson
- Granulation Techniques Demystified by Victoria Lansford
- Kiln-Fired Silver Metal Clay with Cindy Pankopf
- Interactive online classes you can access forever
- eCommerce products including project kits & supplies
- Free & paid patterns uploaded by independent designers
- More free resources such as PDF eGuides
Enjoy exploring Craftsy!
Disclosure: Bejeweled Software is proud to offer honest, useful, and well-researched content for our customers. We only recommend products that we believe in. Some links may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.